- The average adult loses around two quarts of water or approximately one percent of their body weight everyday. If you are active you’ll lose even more.
- “The number one reason for early fatigue is dehydration, not a lack of fuel.”
- ~ Dr. Julie Burns
- 75% of Americans and 90% of the world’s population are chronically dehydrated leading to a host of potentially preventable ailments.
- Dehydration is easier to prevent that to treat.
- Drinking sufficient water is critical for our health and maintaining good performance on the job.
- “When we look at the fundamentals that lead to vibrant health and peak performance, right on top of the list is drink the right water in the right quantity.”
- ~ Harvey Diamond Ph.D.
- No lifting of 42lbs bottle
- No bottle storage and office clutter
- No delivery inconvenience and security issues
- No more contaminated water from people handling and airborne contaminates
- No more high costs
- Reduces burden on land fills
- Studies show driving fountain water can be contaminated
- 90% of people don’t drink out of water fountains because of the foul odor or taste
- Employees may end up leaving the office two and three times a day to find other means of hydration which means lost productivity for your office
- Filtered systems are no better than drinking out of the tap and possible even worse
- These systems are designed to take out any chlorine and bad taste from the water all the while building a breeding ground for bacteria and living organisms
- Built up bacteria will make an unsafe work environment and an increased number of sick days